Image Map

A "Flowery Butterfly" Birthday Party!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

 
Yesterday we had a "Flowery Butterfly"
5th Birthday party for my daughter.
 She told me last Spring that this
was the theme she would like for her 5th birthday.
 It was so much fun decorating I thought I would share with you!
 
 
These darling butterfly wings
from dollar tree decorated our banister!
 
A butterfly entrance
 
Flower petals lead a path
to the front door
 
 
Even Mr. Bear got dressed up!
 
 
The table was so flowery and pink!
I even covered the juice boxes to match.


 
All the chairs had pink tulle
and flowers.

 
The birthday girl had a special chair.


Yummy pink and purple cupcakes
and a basket of butterfly wings
for each guest.

 
Its hard to see but I had beautiful
butterflies hanging with
fishing line from the upstairs railing.

Our gift bags!
They have peppermint sticks
woven through the tops.

 
We made flowery picture frames to put
 their party photo with our "special guest"
 in before they went home.
 
 
The girls also made flower wands!

 
Our special guest sang,
danced,did magic, face paintingand balloons with all the girls. She was AMAZING!! Then I took a picture of each of the girls with our Garden Fairy Meagan to take home in their frames. It was a wonderful day filled with good friends and smiles!

11 comments:

  1. A little girl's dream! What a memory you made for your daughter! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She was so sweetand said it was so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. WOW!! This makes me want to be 5 again! It definitely had to be a dream come true for her!! You are so inspiring and creative!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robynn,
    It was so fun to do! We don't want to take it down yet! But Halloween is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Kim wishes that she could have been there. You should be getting something in the mail for G this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We both send our love to Auntie Kim! G loves her Hello Kitty Suprise and you! Fun doing Face time today! Can hardly wait for you to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This butterfly birthday party is just superb. I am in love with everything arranged especially the décor. It’s fantastic and adorable too. Would love to use these ideas for my baby’s birthday party that will be arranged at venue New York. She will definitely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks for your time!where to rent a photo booth for a party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.wedding photo booth brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete