Image Map

A Little Fall and Halloween Fun!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

 
 
 
Here is our October quilt.
The squares are 9x9.
The ghosts are their cute little hands.
The pumpkins are tear art no scissors.
 
 
This darling quilt was done in our
"Preppy K" class by my amazing friend
Tebby Harrington.
Yes the ghosts are their very own feet!

Too cute!
Our Pumpkin Glyphs
This fun idea came from
my dear friend Trisha Callela several years ago.
I just love the idea and we make them every year!

Circle eyes = You do not know
what you will be for Halloween
Square eyes =You do know
Triangle pointing up =You like to eat candy corn
pointing down= You do not.
Last they chose happy, scary or sad pumpkins.
Then we played "Read my glyph!"
(Yes we all tasted the candy corn)
 
 
Our Science Journal page for Fall.
During literacy centers a wonderful parent
 volunteeer pulled the children
outside to paint with them.

 
We are practicing our sight words with
our Scarecrow words activity.
The words went in an envelope
pocket on the back!

Draw and Write is one of my
independent center activities.
They came out so cute.
 I 'll take pictures and post
the children's work tomorrow.

My new table signs are up.
 It's been a busy week! More to come!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog now where I can follow and leave comments! I've followed your site for a while and look forward to sharing ideas with you! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to checking out your blog :) Kim

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete