Image Map

Kinderbykim is getting a New Look and My Froggy Sight Word Pack is Finally Here!

Saturday, August 2, 2014


Back from a beautiful relaxing trip to Hawaii!
 My blog is getting a new look so please excuse the "messyness" while being updated! All my past blogs seemed to have moved all over the place and many links do not work yet so I need to see how to fix them but I'm getting there! I hope you like my new design thanks to  The Cutest Blog on the Block Custom Designs.


I shared these sight word activities in Chicago last March and now it's finally ready. Here is a sample of a some of my activities.


Pinwheel fun!
 Just write sight words on these mini pinwheels 
and blow it's so easy!


Next children write the words on their froggy sheet.
 They can even use their words to write sentences on the back.


Mirror reflection sight word fun. My kiddos loved this one. 
They hold up a mirror and read their words in the reflection.


Thanks for checking in! I hope your summer has been fantastic! 
I know many of you are heading back to school.
 I'm treasuring my few weeks left!
Aloha
Kim


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! Your new Blog Design is adorable! You were fabulous in Vegas! I feel so lucky that I was in one of your sessions!
    Susie Kane

    ReplyDelete