Image Map

Birthday Fun and Jazzing Up My Literacy Center Tables!

Sunday, August 24, 2014


A few weeks a go I posted a picture of the Eric Carle themed crayons I found at Target. This is how I packaged them to give to my kiddos on their birthdays! I added bubbles and either a ring or little animals with parachutes. All 25 are made and ready for the first class birthday. Check one thing off my list..


This is just sample of a birthday crown for a parent to see. I will send my birthday crowns home with glue, glitter and a class list on back to school night for a parent to decorate for me.


Ok, I have been spending a little too much time on Pinterest. I see these paper lanterns are everywhere! I even saw them camping this weekend on tents! So I thought I would try them out in my class with my table signs. I think they really look cute :) Now I 'm off to school to finish up. Have a Happy Sunday!


2 comments: