Image Map

We Have Been Busy! Plus a Freebie!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Slide1

We just finished working on circles for our Shapes In Our World Packet

Slide2

Now we are working on rectangles. I’ll post when they are done!

Slide4

Today we celebrated the 20th day of school! Zero the Hero brought us whistles and we made this cute little bear out of the number 20. This fun idea came from my good friends at Kinderlit!

Slide5

We added writing to our art!

Slide3

Over the past 3 weeks we have completed these pages in our ABC Art Book. I complete the writing a little later when our fine motor is a bit better.

Slide7

This idea has been around a long time from Dr. Jean. I have not made it for a few years. So I decided it would be fun to make it this year. My kids love to kiss their brains in the morning!  We read and kiss everyone’s name as I take attendance in the morning! We made this book during our “I Am Special Week.”

Slide6

Everyone had such a good time stamping tons of kisses on their papers! Here are the patterns for the cover and class pages.

4 comments:

  1. love your shapes in our world packet. Where can I get a copy ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane!
      Just click on the link under the photo "shapes in our world" in above photo :)

      Delete
  2. I have your "Shapes In Our World" packet and my kids LoVe it! :)
    Palma Lindsay
    kfundamentals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete