November Literacy Center Fun!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Slide1
(Click the image to get to the freebie)
Get this freebie plus a few more super fun activities with a “like” for my KinderByKim page on facebook! Slide2
 Thanksgiving napkin book fun! My kiddos love doing these napkin books. Great for practicing sight words!
Slide3
Secret Sight Word Scramble  is a weekly activity to practice the weeks sight word!
Slide4
Turkey  Roll- up your sight words! Everything is more fun when you put it in a T.P. roll!

3 comments:

  1. love the napkin book!! thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome they are so fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a template for your number roll that you do? I remember you mentioning it at the I Teach K conference, and this is something that I would love to have for early finishers. Thanks! My email is kinikia7@mac.com.

    ReplyDelete