Image Map

Pinwheels and Pets!

Sunday, April 26, 2015



Last week I brought out this fun activity that uses pinwheels to practice sight words! Children blow the pinwheel read the word on the top and record it on their "Which way did  your word blow sheet!" (P.S. my little model is a cutie pie!)


Next they use those words to write a story a story on about a frog!
You can find this fun activity in my


Monday we will be doing a unit on Pets.
 Here are a few of my literacy centers for next week.
My Kiddos will complete a "How To" on taking care of a fish and write all about pets in a mini book shaped like a bone. They will make a "puppy pouch" with my parent volunteers to put their dog bone in side! We will label a dog and make a little doggy/ poem to be used as a puppet or a book cover!


They will complete their Sight Word Rock and Roll 
for the week with the "et" family. They use wooden cubes to put onset and rimes together for "et".
I'll post more later this week! 
I'm off to a Sock -Hop with my little ballerina!



3 comments:

  1. In modernity, most RMA requests are completed through the Internet, so having the ability to process RMAs has become reviews a crucial aspect of the tech world. Upon receiving the initial request, the representative, aided by the help of reverse logistics technology.
    become reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pets are always affectionate thinks for every pet lovers I need to proper care of my dogs your blog are really nice please see it :- Dog Boarding Oceanside and Dog Boarding Del mar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are tired of stress from work, pets can encourage you to go out for a walk to release stress or play with you in the garden. strong animals

    ReplyDelete