Image Map

Something New a Freebie and a Revision too!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I’m excited to announce another new packet! My 
ABC Art Book is finally available at my TPT store!
alphabet book cover pdf jpeg
Pages from Alphabet Book ©Kinderbykim apple
Here are some sample pages. I use these letter/art projects as one of my literacy centers every week. The activities are simple enough for kindergarteners to do independently. The book has 85 pages including 26 art activities one for each letter of the alphabet. All the patterns and descriptions of how to make them are included along with full color pictures of each activity.
Pages from ABC ART crab

Pages from ABC ART vest
Here is a fun Spring Literacy Center Activity!
Slide1
Spring is here! Time for bunnies flowers and jellybeans! Last week my children drew this darling bunny and then wrote about him. I created these little word walls and their stories came out really cute!
Slide2
It has also been brought to my attention that their are two typos in my Jazzy Math Journal and one in My Months and Holidays Poetry Pack. I have corrected both and if you bought on TPT a new file was sent to you. If you bought from Kinderbykim a new file was also sent. If you bought a CD at a conference I had no way to contact you so I’m putting the corrections here with the links below. If you just want to see sample feel free to use the links too.
Crayon Poem Revision
Slide1


Slide3
Thank you for telling your friends about the revisions posted here. I want everyone to have a perfect copy:)

4 comments:

  1. Your ABC craft book makes me want to teach kindergarten again. What fun! You are so creative!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy,
    Yes it is a VERY kinder activity and so fun! Thank you for your kind thoughts:) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebies! I have loved & used your stuff since... FOREVER... well, at least since that first SDE conference in Florida.... going to buy that ABC art book right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      WOW you have known me a long time! I'm so flattered :) Thank you! Kim

      Delete